First of all, just a reminder I am making my blog private Monday, so if you want to be able to read it still leave your e-mail in the comments! :) Wow, how time flies! I cannot believe my baby is 3 weeks old!! Where has the time gone? Tayzin is SO SMART! I can't believe what he does everyday! He is such a happy baby, and so good! He usually only wakes up about once a night usually around 3:00 or 4:00, and then is out until 7:00! He is always smiling or laughing! That is unless he is naked! He can hold is head by himself, and suck his thumb amazingly (that's what I get for taking the Binky away!!) He has the best pouting face ever! Cause he has the big lips! He loves to go "Hoppity-ing" with grandpa, yes I think my dad made up that word! He hates sitting still he has to be bouncing, swinging, or "hoppity-ing." His newest trick that he learned today, yes I know you are not going to believe me, but he can roll from his belly to his back! AT THREE (3) WEEKS OLD!!! I even videoed it for proof! He amazes me each and everyday at how smart he is! Some nicknames he has are Tayzer man, Tay Jay, TJ, and Tayzer. Last Friday he had his two week check up, he weighs 6 lbs. 15 oz. and is 20 inches long. The doctor said he'll probably be about 5'11" to 6'1". He went to his first week of church on Sunday to watch Beckett be blessed shh... don't tell the doctor I wasn't supposed to take him until June! He watched Jaci play soccer for the first time, went for a walk in his stroller for the first time, went to Maddox for the first time, and went to his first dance competition!
My life has been filled with so much change lately, some for the good, some for the bad! We found out that my wonderful grandma has cancer in her kidney, which they will remove on Thursday hoping to get it all! My nephew Beckett got blessed on Sunday, Jarad did an amazing job!! I am so proud of him, and all that he has done, I hope he will say yes to the request of blessing Tayzin! It had been about 3 weeks since we had last saw Beckett. Holy cow I cannot believe how big he was! Or maybe how big he seemed because I am used to a brand new baby! I got to see someone and Tayzin got to meet someone that I hold very dear to my heart, I haven't saw for almost two months, wow how time goes by! Today, I got to go to dinner with all of the couples in my family that have kids for Mother's Day at Maddox. It was super fun, but brought on a lot feelings. All the women there had their husbands and this was very hard for me to be part of, but I just tried to keep my mind off of it, and enjoy the dinner. I wish that I had someone there so bad, but someday I will get that!
My cousin Aly's husband has a brain tumor and a family member set up a blog for him! They are doing somethings to try and help them out, go check it out! careforcade.blogspot.com
That's all for now, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there and all the mom's to be!
WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD BELOW!
Tayzin's Easter
Tayzin and Beckett 5 months 5 days apart. I LOVE the looks on both of their faces!! especially Tayzin!
This picture MELTS my heart!
"Hoppity-ing"
Happy Mother's Day gorgeous! He is such a doll and I can't wait to meet him! I am so sorry for all the bad news lately, but wherever there is bad, there is always good! I am here if you need ANYTHING! Can't wait to have my girls back at church! I hate sitting alone!!
ReplyDelete