Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What have we been up to?

Wow, how I love summer!

I love that there is always things to do. The summer is the time that we do everything. We take a lot of vacations and do a ton of fun things.I recently got a new job so I thought this summer would suck, but it has been so much more fun! Tayzin has had an adventurous month! He went on his first all day four wheeler ride, we rode up by Malad up and over and came out by deep creek, it was so fun, but he was BLACK he had dirt all over his hair, in every crease of his body, not to mention what happened to look like a Hitler mustache. The day after that he went on his first boating/fishing trip, which he caught his first fish.
The weekend after that we went to Almo, Idaho and went swimming then to The Outpost for dinner. The next day we spent with my dad, and my grandpa's. Thursday Tayzin had his first time to go swimming this time it was warm enough, so after our work meeting, Brittanny, Beckett, Heidi, Dylan, Tayzin and I packed up and went swimming.
This past weekend we went to Island Park. The first day there we just went on a bear hunt since it was late when we arrived. The second day we waited for my aunts and uncles to get there then we went to Mesa Falls and hung out at the lodge. The third day we spent all day in Yellowstone Park, which I do not recommend doing with a baby too much time in their car seat, but it was fun and he liked the times we didn't put him in his car seat. The fourth day we went into Virginia city and Nevada city, Montana. They are an awesome site to see and have some cool stories behind everything.
We are now home settling down for a bit, until this weekend. Maybe hit up the Logan Run. That is ALWAYS my favorite part about the fourth of July I love love it! Then no fun vacations for a couple weekends due to my best friends shower and wedding.
I have a million pictures of all of our adventures, but don't have my camera here right now, so I will post them when I get it. Hope every one's summer is going as good as ours is!

No comments:

Post a Comment