Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Summer! :)

This past summer has been so fun! Lots of changes have came. We went on many fun vacations and enjoyed every second off. I am so grateful for my family and the job that my dad has so that we can do fun things in the summer as a family. I am sad that summer is over and that I have to leave my baby again until November when I finish high school. 
Jarad and Britt went through the temple the first  part if August, so we spent the weekend in Salt lake. It was way fun and I am so proud of them and the choices they made!



The weekend after that we spent at the sand dunes. Tayzin was not sure what to think of it, he did not like all of the load bikes that is for sure!

The fair parade with Grandma Sharon



Labor day weekend we spent in Island Park. It was way fun!


The do-rag they bought him at the dunes. Lets not talk about this.. (Mom really doesn't like it)




No comments:

Post a Comment