Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Baby T
Yesterday I had my 21 week check up. I got to my appointment about ten minutes late (thanks to my mom's sense of time) and there were two other ladies in there.. I try to wait patiently for my name to be called back.. half hour goes by.. hour.. hour and half.. by this point i am ready to jump across that counter and pull the phone of the girls ear and say do something about this! I finally get in to see the nurse at 5:13! My appointment was scheduled for 3:20!! I was fuming! She took my blood pressure and kind of had a funny look on her face as she wrote down the numbers, but i didn't think anything of it. She then comes into the room to listen to the baby's heartbeat! It was the fastest it has ever been! It scared me so bad! I realize that i need to quit trying to worry about everything and one just fabulous person that causes all of my stress. I really do need to listen when they tell me that stress is bad on the baby! It is easier said than done when you have more than your fair share amount of hormones running through your body especially the testosterone! Wow that must be my sudden reason for constant raging! I am so blessed to have this little one in my life! I love him so very much it just makes me think that we all need to take a look at how fast life is going, slow down, and BREATHE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment