Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little Bit of Life :)

First of all I want to tell all of my Hi-Stepper girls congrats at region and you are all amazing! I can't wait until state to be cheering you guys on again! I love all of you! :) I miss dancing so much that on Sunday night Jaci and I went and got the key to the studio and went and danced for quite some time. Wow I miss it so much! I can't wait till i can "technically" dance again ha ha! I was still amazed at what I can still do though, like all of my splits and kicks, they hurt bad, but I could still do them!
Things have been going off the wall lately especially these OUT OF CONTROL emotions!! Gotta love them.. My dad just keeps telling me to let go of it, that it is God's work not mine, but I am really struggling to accept this I want to be able to control things that are happening and I can't, and it hurts me way bad! I'm also hoping I can get some respect from the little old ladies in Relief Society as well. Ha ha! Old ladies are MEAN!
Just a little update on the baby.. We went to the doctor yesterday, oh can I just say how frustrating, I was so mad! I had to do the diabetes test and had to drink that nasty drink, which probably wouldn't have been so bad if it didn't make my sore throat worse and give me a terrible headache. But I went to the doctor and told the secretary (the same one I was going to strangle before) that my blood had to be taken in 7 minutes.. Well I look at my phone and right then was when I needed to have my blood drawn so my mom walked up there and told her once again. She still didn't do anything. Finally five minutes later a nurse called me back to get it done I was hoping that she was good at this considering my phobia of needles! So I tell her to distract me and when I'm not paying attention to poke me. So what does she do? She goes right in and stabs me and something went wrong and she had to do it again. The other nurse asked me if i was okay because I didn't feel so well I was sweating and felt like I was overheating. So then she goes in again and doesn't get any blood finally like five minutes later she finally gets it. No epidural for me! Dr. Dibble said that everything was going good and T was where he should be. He is growing so quick just like my belly, even though he said it's still small. So no worries there! I'm hoping I can finish this pregnancy without buying any maternity clothes.. So far so good!! :)
Over two months to go until my little man his here I can't wait to see him! Here is a little update of my growing belly! It gets bigger and bigger every second I swear! Hope everything with all of you is going good. Until next time Love ya!


3 comments:

  1. Old ladies are mean!!!!!!!!!! Especially old relief society ladies!!!!! GRRRRR! You have the cutest tummy ever! And as for needle phobia! I am right there with you! Diabetes is the wrong disease for needle phobia, but somehow I manage! I can't wait to hold your little man! You better be sitting next to me Sunday. I refuse to be in there alone with all those old mean ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha you are a lot better than me! I would just die instead of poking myslef. I guess you didn't really need to get an epidural did you? ha :)I REALLY REALLY don't want to go back, like i felt way uncomfortable the whole time. So we'll see about me being there. My old mother will be though ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo sorry I wasn't there today! I haven't felt great this whole week so I skipped out today and now I feel extra guilty! I will be there the week after next since it is Stake Conference....You better be there too! I need my Shauni/Staci fix!

    ReplyDelete