Well hello there everyone, it has been quite some time since I posted anything. My life has been very boring lately, but will share with you the fun things! :) Last week I was kind of down, since all of my friends were getting asked to prom and I wasn't. I wanted to go so bad and it seriously broke my heart, but I told myself that I would be fine if I did not get to go because I went to three proms last year and somebody who has never gone should get to have the experience. Well Friday at school my cousin Caleb came up to me and said "Hello Chubba gut (that's what he calls me now that I'm pregnant) I need to ask you a favor and I don't want you to ask any questions! I need your keys and don't ask why." I had kind of caught on at this point what was going on, but I just played stupid and went along with it. So he brought me my keys back when I was going to lunch. When I was walking to my car I didn't see that anything had been done to it, so I thought he took my car to lunch or something. As I walked closer to it I noticed that there was something on each of the back speakers, they were hamburger buns! I opened my car and it was a hamburger bun factory in there! They were everywhere! In my headrests, in my door handles, on my speedometer, and just about every other place that you could think of! There was a poster so I grabbed it and it read "Shauni Lyn Palmer" then at the bottom "AKA Chubba Gut Love/ Caleb" In the inside it said "I would just love to haul your buns to prom... Clint." I was super stoked. Clint has been my very good friend since the first day of Mr. Manning's kindergarten class.
Saturday I convinced my mom to take me dress shopping so we started in Layton and worked our way back North. The first place that I walked in to there was a girl from Bear River standing right by the door I thought oh great better leave now. But I gave the store a chance and there actually was a lot of dresses that I loved. I had an excellent consultant who was very helpful. Although, I did doubt her when she brought a bag that had a white dress with purple flowers on the bottom. I refused to try it on, but my mom being very stern got her way and I put it on. I absolutely loved it! It was the dress that I ended up buying and I am so excited to wear it, it's very different from the usual "Bear River" prom dress.
Sunday was spent with family and some random visitors coming for my birthday.. or the cake. And I also made Tayzin a University of Utah blanket. The poor kid is so deprived he has nothing that is U of U yet. If anyone knows where I can find some stuff for him, definitely let me know! :)
Monday marked me being 32 weeks and I couldn't be happier and I am so excited to get him here and done being pregnant!! My mom even made me pack my hospital bag! ah!!!!
Today I went to the doctor, Dibble said that even though I am small everything is right where it should be! The ultrasound lady said that he is going to be very tall, and that he also is VERY proud to be a boy. She also said some things about it I probably should not share ha ha! He weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces, which is right where he should be! I can't wait to get this little guy here. I hope that you all come visit us! :) Well that's all for now hope everything in all of your lives is going great! Love ya! Sorry the ultrasound pictures aren't the greatest my scanner is not working very well.
This is him flaunting his friend!
Today I went to the doctor, Dibble said that even though I am small everything is right where it should be! The ultrasound lady said that he is going to be very tall, and that he also is VERY proud to be a boy. She also said some things about it I probably should not share ha ha! He weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces, which is right where he should be! I can't wait to get this little guy here. I hope that you all come visit us! :) Well that's all for now hope everything in all of your lives is going great! Love ya! Sorry the ultrasound pictures aren't the greatest my scanner is not working very well.
This is him flaunting his friend!


Shauni :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so adorable! I am going to have to follow it! I am so glad we have had medical term together.. your freaking funny! :) Me, you and Kirst need to hang! It would be a good time! love ya girl!
Shauni :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so adorable! I am just going to have to follow it now!! I am so glad we have had medical term together, its been a riot! me, you and kirst need to hang, it would be a good time!! love ya girl!