Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prom 2011! :)

So.. I got threatened by some of you to post some pictures of prom ha so I guess I will. Prom was last night and it was way way fun!! I had a way fun group that made it super fun.

I absolutely loved my hair Kristy did a good job!





Ha ha I'm not really sure what this look on my face was!

My date Clint Oyler



Jaci and I

My partial family.. adding the neighbor girl (on the right) and missing Jarad, Brittanny, and Beckett. I'm not really sure what Jaci is doing here.

Taylor and I! I absolutely love love this girl!!

Joslyn.. I love her we have been pretty close for quite some time. She looked gorgeous! I wanted to steal her dress.

Bailey, Timmi, and I.. Bailey is really short so we had to bend down like a whole foot!
Well this was my fun junior prom night. Definitely won't forget some of the things that happened and were said.. When we were deciding what to do on stage at the promenade Clint said how bout you just get a really worried look on your face and I'll yell someone call the ambulance. On the way to the dance he had to make sure that someone knew exactly where the hospital was. Ha I had people checking up on me constantly making sure I was doing alright and the baby was too. There was a boy in my group who was very worried and concerned about me he made it very clear that even if I felt one little thing that wasn't normal to make sure to tell him. It was a way fun night, I wish that I could do it every night!

1 comment:

  1. Drop dead gorgeous! Wow! I LOVE the dress and I LOVE your hair! Wow! I am so glad you had fun! Looks like it was a blast and an unforgettable night! We all need those!!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete