I had a check up with Dr. Dibble today. I kept teasing my mom the whole way down that he was going to tell me that I was fully dilated and he was going to check me into the hospital to get things going. Ha ha! I was only totally kidding with her, but hoped I had made some progress. He said he was just going to check a little he usually doesn't check that early, but the nurse thought he needed to. He didn't want to fully check in fear that it might make me go into labor...
THIS IS WHERE THE GREAT NEWS COMES IN!...
Tayzin has dropped and he felt his head it is so close. He also said that I am dilated, ripe (soft), and 70% thinned. He said I am way ahead and there is no way that I will make it to my due date! So he told me some other exciting news and I no longer have the option of going to 40 weeks! :) My mom made me completely finish packing my bag tonight since I have been dragging it out for the past 5 weeks. She also made me put his car seat and all of that in my car. I think she is getting nervous she even packed her own bag! :) ha ha. I CANNOT wait for my little man to be here! The family is making bets passing around a paper with a jackpot on it guessing his weight, height, date and time of birth, if he has hair and how much. It is fun to see what they think he will be like. I really don't like Jaci's though. Her guess was 8 lbs. 12 oz. (OWW) and 18" long ha ha short and chubby! Let's hope not! :) I was just so excited to hear this new I just HAD to share it with someone! Hope all is well..
Yea! That is the best news ever! I can't wait to hold this little guy! Please know I am here if you need anything! I can't believe he will be here so soon! He is going to be the cutest baby ever!!!
ReplyDelete